LED lighting has incredible benefits, both fiscal and environmental in addition to the lesser known health and safety benefits.
Here are a few reasons why you should upgrade to LED lighting in your home today:
- Visibility:Proper lighting is imperative to clear and crisp visibility. LED lighting has a natural, white light that has been proven to be healthier for your vision, as opposed to the dull, yellow light of more outdated options such as fluorescent and incandescent bulbs used in most homes.
- Health and safety: LED lighting does not contain UV emissions which are harmful to skin and may cause headaches, premature aging, and skin cancer. LED lighting also does not contain mercury, an extremely harmful substance found in other lighting options which can become over time, as serious health risk.
- Durable and efficient: LED lighting is extremely durable and has a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours–saving you energy and money over the life of the bulb.
- Efficiency and alertness: LED lighting has proven to enhance mental efficiency and alertness as a result of the brain’s perception of lighting as either night or day. LED lighting is perceived as day and therefore results in higher performance.
- Silent night: LED lighting performs without the humming often found with other lighting options. The “noise pollution” often caused by humming lights leads to irritation, mood disruption, fatigue, and lack of cognitive performance. LED lighting is the mood boosting, efficient lighting solution.